Who We Are
What We Do
Building Resilient Minds on College Campuses
February 16th @ 6pm
A Heart for Resilience: The First Annual U!Shine Fundraiser
Join us for our first annual U!Shine fundraiser!
The night will feature:
- Catered dinner from The 116 Farmstead & Market
- Gourmet dessert tasting from local restaurants such as VAST, Sugar High, OK Bakery and more!
- Local music by Oklahoma Christian University students
- Art from kids in Integris Mental Health programs and a piece by mixed media artist Jeff Shoemake, available for auction
- A panel of U!Shine advocates discussing the future of our programs, both here and abroad
- And, of course, coffee.
$60 per person or $100 per couple.
Reserve your tickets by February 12th